Demo Sounds
-
Demo Sounds
Download here: sounds.rar
If anyone has the sounds from the machines demo, please upload them here! I found a Sounds.rar from the old forum which was supposed to contain them, but the file was corrupt and I could not extract it. -
I have a folder with the game sounds that I saved from either the old forum or a russian forum that I found somewhere (I think they are from the russian forum). I'm not sure if there is any difference but I could upload them if you want. By the way, you need the voices and sound effects, etc. or is it something else?
-
@Pisarz Well the demo had some sounds that were not included in the game and I just want to hear them again.
-
Oh, ok. maybe my folder has them, who knows.
Here is the link of the official web page (just in case):http://www.machinesthegame.co.uk/
Play ---> Downloads
I'll upload the folder as soon as I can.
-
...and here I come, with my dirty boots and the sound files!
Each and EVERY sound file!There's a problem though... I can't upload sounds HERE. Upload simply stops at 13 - 15%. fuk
But there's always a solution! Enjoy, bilal!
NOTE: No, Spy sounds are NOT corrupted.
-
@Encrypted
Woo, thanks! -
@bilal My pleasure!
I especially love that Reapers had more 'voice lines' than in original version, or that the Controller's (or whatever else's) voice was different.
Also, the demo sounds you've got are from a CD from "ResetCD" Polish magazine (the CD had Machines Demo, ofc). I guess the CD was from the magazine's 4th edition.
-
This post is deleted! -
Uploading to the forum since external sites don't tend to survive forever: sounds.rar
-
@Hayden Danke!
-
Cool! I couldn't upload my files anyway.
-
Well, I've got only one thing to say...
yay.gorilla
-
@Pisarz said:
Cool! I couldn't upload my files anyway.
Let me know if you have trouble uploading and we'll figure it out!
-
Thanks! I compressed the folder into many .rar files (15), and it took too long for each one, which didn't work with individual uploads either.
-