AvionAris last edited by AvionAris
NOTE: There's a limit; max. 6 people can join.
The goal of this game is to find "The Chest of Wisdom"!
- You can do whatever you want. But don't think you're a god. To perform an action, you simply post what do you want to do, e.g. "I climb on a tree", "I pointlessy smash that one last nail with my fists", basically anything that comes to your mind.
- There are no stats in this game. That means, no currencies, no HP (which doesn't mean you are invulnerable), no MP, no skills, nothing like that!
- You're in a team. That means, you are always near your team in this game. You also can't hurt your team's members (but that one loosely thrown grenade might hurt your team members, for some reason!).
- Everything is possible here! You can infuse robots you made with magical crystals, or fight aliens with radioactive broomsticks - but I create the world around you all in this game. If I don't say there are aliens, you can't fight 'em.
- As you might've noticed, I've stated there's a limit for players - a maximum of 6 people can play here. That's because of reasons.
- Basic actions: Attack X with Y, Take, Block, Shoot, Examine, Study (NOTE: Examine and Study are NOT the same actions), Craft, Check. You can do way more, of course, but if you don't know what to do, simply look here.
- If you kill someone/something and want to take something from it, don't think it'll magically appear in your backpack. You have to say that you take it.
- Don't forget that you can craft items!
- When you use ranged/thrown weapons, be sure you AIM with them! Otherwise you won't be able to hit anything at all, or - worse, you might accidentally hurt your teammates! Accidents happen.
Waiting for others to join and get ready!
By the way, I've just put my mobile phone into a refrigerator. LOLZ!
Pisarz last edited by
Awesome! OK, my turn :)
I assemble a team of advanced robots provided by the Eden 4 controller and prepare an expedition to explore another galaxy.
I was created by the Eden 4 controller with a DNA database from the original seedership as an experiment to evaluate the versatility of synthetic organic beings/life forms.