howdy
-
hey, its ren9999 from the steam group. great to see this is back up. though the layout of the "forums" is different from anything i have yet encountered on the web. hopefully ill eventually be able to transcribe the knowledge that ive posted over on the wired for war steam group over here.
this layout is gonna take some getting used to first, though.
-
@ren9999 Hey dude! What's up? Awesome!
I've read the post about Machines (possibly) getting put on Steam sometime in the future. Let's hope all the best for that, right? ;)
Also, welcome back. Think I remember you from the previous incarnation of WFW.
-
Hola! Yes, it's a very new forum software.
I'm working on getting an archive of the old forums up so we can nab any old info / downloads / etc. we need and move it all over. Should be very nostalgic. :)
-
Is there an update on the archive? I can't wait to reread every stupid thing I've written about machines since I was ten.
-
@StonerHate said:
I've read the post about Machines (possibly) getting put on Steam sometime in the future. Let's hope all the best for that, right? ;)
Machines on Steam? Never heard about that. Well while I wish it was true it might be another hoax. We gotta be realist.
-
@ZemoBladeWalker said:
@StonerHate said:
Machines on Steam? Never heard about that. Well while I wish it was true it might be another hoax. We gotta be realist.
Actually, I've saw a Steam group dedicated to this game.
-
@ZemoBladeWalker http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wiredforwar/discussions/0/622954747287279644/
Guess we just gotta be patient ;)
-
@Mahmoud said:
Is there an update on the archive? I can't wait to reread every stupid thing I've written about machines since I was ten.
I actually have to go and retrieve the archive from a downed server out at my old place - it'll be a couple weeks!
-
The archive is up! Check this thread:
http://wiredforwar.org/topic/12/old-forum-archives-up-and-running -
@Hayden Hahaaaah! =D
Let the nostalgia begin (H). Awesome.
-
THE BUNNIES. MY. LORD. I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THE BUNNIES!!!! xD xD
This is glorious ='D
-
@StonerHate Did you say bunnies? BUNNIES?!
So, it happens? Killer bunnies are going to return?
P.S. Wherever are my posts, for now I am satisfied.
But where are my posts?P.P.S. Harr de harr harr... or something