Random videos
-
This guy goes through all the different units and buildings that he finds important. I would suggest putting him on 1.5 speed, he's a little slow at talking.
I noticed the APC which i forgot about, and the flying version.
I can understand linking the wasps for carrying larger units only, but there's already a unit carrying unit, so my thought it why not just improve them with either more armor or faster speeds.I was also reminded of the night vision mode for specific units. maybe we should change that to "heat" vision, or "electrical detection" so you can see units through landscape at a specific distance.
-
@JRL101 I think we need to have a "minimum viable product" where the decisions for which machines to bother adding for alpha would be listed. Since you're doing some modeling, I'll put this higher on my priority list.
I'll include it on the trello and the github. By the way, I'll be sitting on the wfw slack more often to make communication easier if anyone is interested.
-
REAPERS! GORILLAS! DOZERS! TECHNICIANS! COMMANDANTS! MULES! LOCATORS! A HEALING UNIT! NUUUUUUUUUUKES
I mean... uh... Gorillas... I really have no reason to put them here. But they're awesome!
Yes, yes, I had to say it, make the list yourself.yay.gorilla
-
@Encrypted ? Already have a list of units from the unit tree image i have, I just thought this was a good example for someone playing the game with an opinion about the good/bad parts of some units.
This shows the progress for winning a game. -
@JRL101 Yes, yes, it is a good example. But @bilal meant a list with the most important units for now.
All units are important, but we don't need to include every single unit into the alpha release of the game for now. We can do it later. I think units like Knights or "better" builders could be avoided temporarily. Reapers are the icon of this game, but that doesn't mean they have to be included here for now, neither. Yet, it feels like a "must" for me.
But I ain't the developer here, so...yay.gorilla
-
The alpha should be like the demo: only the enough amount of items to know what it is and how it works. The reaper is iconic, but wheeled and tracked units would do the job. Besides, it's supposed to be an alpha :)
-
@Pisarz Well, yeah.
Back to the topic related to random videos... Madness Com- ofukitdoesntworkherewait
starhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkYRmCKMCLo
Remove the "star" thing to watch it, lol. It can't be watched here. -
Hey, nice to see that one of my videos actually did something worth a damn! Though, you probably could've chosen one of the newer ones, these ones are kinda outdated :P
If the alpha ever pops up, Reapers gotta be in it. It just wouldn't be Machines without them.