@Judas neat! Your lab technician has this aggresive look instead of sad one. Pretty badass :D
It's almost always a graphics driver problem. Try http://wiredforwar.org/topic/167/announcing-community-patch-1-5-godsend or Voodoo patch (search the forums).
@Pisarz this is huge! Thank you for informing us!
Thanks, glad to read something interesting after a while.
The "Fire Turret Exploit" is so cool. I've never thought of doing that :)
I find the "Military Fortress" pretty difficult at the beginning and I'm still having issues trying to destroy the Satellite Uplink. If you have any tactics for this part I would be more than happy to read them.
As soon as I get a triple plasma cannon knight, then with some luck I can shred enemy to pieces using this guy alone ^^
I also find "Take the Pass" and "Behind Enemy Lines" to be the best missions but I don't agree in regards to "Disable Relay Station Force Shield". This mission is different, challanging and you can't really use your 1st person advantage with wasps and on such small ground area.
Thanks for bringing the site back online :)
Which mods do you try to play? You have corrupted mach1.met file. If you adjusted it yourself then it's possible that you made a simple mistake where a single character is missing and then the game won't start.
I really recommend using a version control system like Git or Subversion. It helps you track your changes and it's then easy to spot errors or revert back to working settings after unsuccessful mass edit :).
This was really entertaining. Thanks! Around 20 min it was hot :) There were some stupid Machines losses but nonetheless, great achievement.
Try this mach1.met. Just copy it it your game folder. Don't forget to backup the original file.
Play only new skirmish maps with:
- default starting resources
- low starting tech-level
- fixed position
Every skirmish map default BMUs is 50k. Low tech-level means low for you and medium for the AI. Fixed position makes the AI always ally with each other. Constructors and technicians are faster and better.
If you want any other enhancements just follow Judas modding guide. It's simple and can let you adjust the skirmish levels to be quite challanging :)
I have three remarks after playing some campaign missions.
- On Talon/Talok Prime (snowy map with eradicators) the voice message is played in infinite loop
- In the mission Espionage and Kidnapping where one has to command a treachery attack of a commandant, one of the two commandants appear in the wrong place, nearby the starting point, making this mission very easy
- Sometimes the sounds of Machines dissappear or sounds of Machines fighting far away is to be heard during 1st person mode
- Homeworld - the game was minimized and the console was shown stating that a model could not be extracted from .x file(something like that)?
- Final Assault - the game suddenly shut down with no error messages etc.
- The Controller - crazy things happened with Judas Warlords.
*The treachery attack haven't worked for some time from time to time.
*Sometimes Judas Warlords changed colors from friendly fire?
Other than these small issues everything's perfect for now. Congrats :)