Achievements, yay
-
Achievements could be used to unblock new features. For example, in Age of Empires III, achievements enable you to get stuff from the metropolis for free. So, a dropship could download on the battlefield free reinforcements from Eden4 (or something).
-
@Pisarz Or, after getting enough achievements, you can unlock "old GFX" so models (and other stuff) will look similiar to those in the original game! But gettin' this will require helluva lot o' effort.
By the way, where the hell is @Judas and @StonerHate ?
-
@Encrypted
Well, the old GFX might be unnecessary. Instead, why not present a special edition with both games? Like homeworld remastered?I have no idea.
-
@Pisarz Well, I don't too.
#memechain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNeikvoqQ-s
That's why I asked.
maniacal laughter
nukes.yay.gorilla.gardening -
@Encrypted
Ha ha ha!!!
Another question:
Why gardening? -
@Pisarz Because Gorillas are gardeners. Read description of "Joust" skirmish match - "Multiple 'George' units slug it out for Gorilla gardening supremacy".
And that's why they have hands!
-
Those values are a bit too high lol. Drop 'em down to 100 or something.
-
@Gameuser10 What do you mean? If you mean that "Kill 30,000 machines with Gorillas" or something like that is a bit high, then yeah, it is a bit high. But, on the other hand, you could earn these achievements a bit too fast if anyone dropped machines required to, let's say, 150.
But if you mean "Make more easier achievements", then... it's possible. I would suggest to immediately post your suggestions here, pal!
Yah, I know, I love hardcore achievements. It's just plain stupid that in most games, you don't need to do anything to earn your first, second, third... even 10th achievement. But here, you should work, work and work, and ultimately achieve everything possible to become the best commander ever produced by the Controller.
-
I believe that variety is better. Both simple and hard achievements should be available. Customization options as well as other features.
For example:
You have destroyed 10 enemy pods. There are now new skins/colours and new reinforcements available in your database.
Skins: Pixel camouflage pattern.
Reinforcements: 1 dropship with squad of Reapers (it can be used once per cycle). -
@Encrypted Well Archiv that are kill tons of Enemys can be but that must be a few must of the can be Less enemy but in some time or a number of Games
Something like Dunno 100 kills i a Game With Gorilla Punch
1000 HP Heal With Medic i 5 minutes
that kind