3D modeler & programmer
-
Grettings peeps
i am a 3D Modeler and Programmer that Love Machine and i see that you are trying to make a open version of it i find the idea awesome and i want to participate :)
Here are some model that i make https://sketchfab.com/ddc_cl
also i Manage the C# Programming Lenguage and unity -
Welcome!
It's good to have one more in the team. Feel free to ask anything.
Also, I really liked the hummingbird! -
@Ddc_Cl
Welcome to the forums!Any contributions are welcome in the form of pull requests to this repository on github.
Models should typically be in fbx format for most compatibility with Unreal Engine 4, and any game code is written in C++.
In the future, Unreal Engine's "Blueprints" will likely be used for variations of objects, such as structures/buildings and units (Similar to prefabs in Unity). The advantage of using blueprints is that these can be accessed by developers, and by users with a machines version of the UE4 editor.
I suggest reading the brief guide I've written here on how to get started if you are interested in contributing to the project.
I also apologize for lack of development on the project, but I will soon announce the situation later on this forum once I have the time.
-
@Ddc_Cl
Ave, have a good day at our little oasis in the middle of the Internet! Not too much things happenin' 'round, but I'm sure you'll like it here.And if you're a 3D modeller, that's great. I especially liked your "Telebot" model, for some reason.
-
@bilal Hey i am rady but i need Acess to the Repo my User is DdcCL