Models Things
-
@Ddc_Cl Excellent! I can provide you with reference sheets then, since I too want to add new things. As soon as I can I will post them on a separate thread.
-
-
I would love a copy of the models, im working on remakes in my spare time, but i need a base to start with for proportions.
-
Hi, I created a Reaper in Blender. It is already rigged and textured. For the Textures it may be helpful to have some basic Materail-Textures for the Metal, so that the Models look not too different. I already created some and if you like them I can share them. ;D
Based on the model, i uploaded two vids. In one animation i just let the legs move, to better support a moving body for aming in first person for example.
//Added: Run Animation:
Animation with moving body
Animation without moving bodyHere is the Result:
-
Is there a new Machines game being created here?
-
Ok, dumb question. I must check in more often. I appreciate the work, and I hope it comes to completion.
-
@marvin Well done, looks great!
@Refragger Not quite, there has been some divided focus on working on a remake project, but there was a lack of commitment. It's a bit difficult to commit to it for me right now as I have a lot going on. That said, I know @Judas was recently using a framework to make a prototype.
-
@Refragger
Same here. It's difficult whe you have to sart from zero. But there was some excitement some months ago due to the possibility that Night Dive Studios might make a remake.
Maybe we'll see Eden 4 once again.
-
Gotcha, thanks.
-
@marvin said:
Hi, I created a Reaper in Blender. It is already rigged and textured. For the Textures it may be helpful to have some basic Materail-Textures for the Metal, so that the Models look not too different. I already created some and if you like them I can share them. ;D
Based on the model, i uploaded two vids. In one animation i just let the legs move, to better support a moving body for aming in first person for example.
//Added: Run Animation:
Animation with moving body
Animation without moving bodyHere is the Result:
Hey, that's pretty cool